Harvard people are smart, for the most part, so by and large we pay attention when they speak about things. Kurt Bullard of the Harvard Sports Analysis Collective tried to formulate a mathematical method...
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: Everyone trying to figure out who’s actually on the Cavs now... https://t.co/W84Qh28qTK11 days ago
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: With the Knicks Trade of Willy Hernangomez They’re Officially Back to Being the Knicks - https://t.co/GtOLw7pnzx11 days ago
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: Live look at Woj right now... https://t.co/SMbZ5PaHmQ11 days ago
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: Live look at Philly after this Super Bowl win... https://t.co/Qxdiz80PEw15 days ago
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: Bleacher Fans Ultimate Super Bowl Props Betting Guide - https://t.co/8KDlZOqNa317 days ago