Harvard people are smart, for the most part, so by and large we pay attention when they speak about things. Kurt Bullard of the Harvard Sports Analysis Collective tried to formulate a mathematical method...
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: It only took LeBron mere weeks to get his first movie coach fired. Unreal. No one is safe. https://t.co/DJjh9p6pXz via…4 days ago
- RT @BleacherJones: My question is: Who gets the State Farm commercials in the divorce, James Harden or Chris Paul?8 days ago
- RT @BleacherJones: Betting the Lakers to win the title at the price of 3/1 is like paying $20 for a regular bottle of water.32 days ago
- RT @BleacherJones: One of these guys is the Raptors biggest fan. Is super successful, passionate & dedicated. He also isn’t afraid to go on…40 days ago
- RT @BleacherJones: Steph Curry’s #NBAFinals record without Durant: (8-9) Steph Curry’s #NBAFinals record with Durant: (8-1) “tHe WArRioRs…42 days ago