Harvard people are smart, for the most part, so by and large we pay attention when they speak about things. Kurt Bullard of the Harvard Sports Analysis Collective tried to formulate a mathematical method...
- RT @TheDuelSports: When someone tells you they’re betting Chiefs moneyline on Sunday... https://t.co/QhDhLMAYjr7 days ago
- RT @TheDuelSports: You just hate to see it... https://t.co/DRYEk2cVbg10 days ago
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: Lebron James, Gloria James, Tristan Thompson, True Thompson, Keenan Thompson, Kevin Love, Buddy Love, Love and Hip hop. D…168 days ago
- RT @kporzee: Just had a great conversation on the phone with Coach Fiz. Man im excited!!!!! Lets gooo!!! 171 days ago
- RT @Bleacher_Fan: For the whole “the Yankees buy their team” crowd... The Yankees have 12 homegrown players on their active roster. That’s…223 days ago